Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Keep me from being bored XD

Go down 
+4
Pinely-san
Shadow
May
Rainy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Keep me from being bored XD Empty
PostSubject: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:48

As you all know by now (hopefully), our site will be shut down for a while. Due to my issue with sleeping in recently, I'll be up by 10:30 (if it snows and they cancel school), which still leaves several hours for me to do absolutely nothing in. At that point, I will either sit around playing video games or drawing.

If you would like a doodle or sketch, please give a full description of what you want below. Just as a motivator, if you leave anything out, I will use my imagination on that part. (Btw, I may not do my best on these. However, I am a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, and I freak out if anything looks weird. Idk, you may be in for a surprise.)
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:08

...Could you try to draw my fourth life? <3

Silverwisp, MC of RiverClan

Silver and white she-cat with little wisps of black in her fur. The tip of her tail is completely black, and her feet are snow white. She's very sleek and skinny, and preferrably has a leaf in her mouth? :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:12

DU-DU-DU-DUDE! coulds ya draw Shadow? :3 I've never had one of your drawings before~

creating mah own template here :P

Name: Shadowsong

Appearance: basically black with a small white patch on her chest and icy blue eyes.

Action: Um... snoozing in deep slumber awaiting her prince in shining armor to give her a true love's kiss! *doubleshot*

Background: Use your imagination :3 if you're doing a background o3o
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:15

Lol, thanks guys. ^^

They're not super special, Shadow, I'm still improving. Dx But I'm glad you think so!

May- The wisp part of your cat's name may not be approved in a creation. It doesn't really make sense~ Sorry.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:26

-Wisp because she has a lot of wisps of black in her fur, and because she can. She's not haunted by ghosts like Wispecho >.>

otherwise, it's silverwind.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:30

I would go with Silverwind. And stop giving me that face. You overuse it.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:39

Just one of my OCs... not a real WCC charrie xD

Name: Splatt'r (on pic plz? just like that xD)

Desc:
Spoiler:

Expression: Normal; plain

Pose: Sitting .3.

BG: Don't care xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Keep me from being bored XD N6a5zHfKeep me from being bored XD IMrnxD6Keep me from being bored XD GMXQgOOKeep me from being bored XD JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Keep me from being bored XD GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:44

Dang, Pizza. O_O I hope I can remember that. Dx
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:38

*totally steals Shad's template* x3

Name: Moonfrostttt

Appearance: White with black legs, ears, and a black tail. She has pale/bright blue eyes.

Action: Whatever is best! ^^;

Background: Mirrrr... Could you, idk, use your amazing skills and imagination for this part? xD

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 15:36

Can you draw Stormeye? She is a dark gray she-cat with icy blue eyes. Her fur is always messy. I am planing for her to become leader of SkyClan also.

Keep me from being bored XD ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 16:59

Name: Gracestep

Appearance: Silver, Blue grey stripes and purple eyes.
*Silver starts on cheek
Action: Standing- On Skyrock >:3

Background: A tall rock... Trees. Simpler way to say it: Skyclan camp.

Badger, If she's gonna be your next life, forget it! Grace will be like Tallstar (if becoming deputy.)

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:21

Okay, enough requests. Sorry for those of you who didn't get to put one in. ^^;

I just wanted these for during the day, but I ended up finishing the three requests I already had before bed last night, and wasn't online until 20 minutes ago today. So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:35

Excuse double post ^.^

Shad-

Keep me from being bored XD 11cftpc

May-

Keep me from being bored XD 240ztht

Pizza-

Keep me from being bored XD 288pimu

If you want anything else, they're in my Gallery on dA~ http://miss-raynie.deviantart.com/gallery/
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 8:14

Draw Rainstar and Swiftstar. Please ^^

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Keep me from being bored XD DeQnfKeep me from being bored XD UTs4eKeep me from being bored XD CmOB3Keep me from being bored XD L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Keep me from being bored XD Swufty

Keep me from being bored XD 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep me from being bored XD   Keep me from being bored XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep me from being bored XD
Page 1 of 1