Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How would you save the series?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

How would you save the series? Empty
PostSubject: How would you save the series?   How would you save the series? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 16:43

It is my opinion that the series has been going down the drain since Midnight. And my opinion is always factual, so stfu.

Always.

So what would you have done to save the series if you had the chance? If you think that it's ruined at all.

But it is, because Sleepy's word is law.

I personally would have exploited all of the untaken plots (Minus the plot about them walking for six books to a stupid ocean). I would have switched the POV to someone in a different Clan, and kept it on that cat so there wasn't any of that stupid alternating crap, and prevented the Three and every cat born in the third series and beyond from being born >:C

Also, no jumping to a lake. That was a strange move in my opinion.

How would you save the series? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: How would you save the series?   How would you save the series? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 17:36

I don't like the whole my-sister-killed-my-mother's-love-before-her-mate thing.

It is..

1. very unoriginal.

2. overdramatic.

3. overall stupid.

4. The whole concept of the Three is OP .-.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: How would you save the series?   How would you save the series? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 17:55

I love Leafpool. lol that had nothing to do with anything. She should have not had a secret kitty affair and then exile herself for it. >:c Mir.

I would have stayed in the forest and kept things realistic. No superpowers, even though Jayfeather totally kicks azz. And lastly... FOLLOWED THE FREAKIN' WARRIOR CODE FOR TWO SECONDS.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: How would you save the series?   How would you save the series? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 18:34

Um... I would never have had anything past the first arc. Fireheart/star is honestly the best to me and they should have kept it from his point of view. even though most readers want him dead for some reason e.e Because all of that POV switching drives me crazy. You start in one POV and you really get into it then suddenly it switches and all that interest and suspense is gone. Poof. Just like that. There's no point in all of it.

Next arc. Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, and Leafpool.
Brambleclaw: too unoriginal. Definite Gary Stew. Although he is pretty cool I must admit.
Squirrelflight: Seriously? She's rather annoying with the whole "I can't choose!" thing..
Leafpool: Over-dramatic, sappy, over-used love story that never works. Blegh.. One word: Pitiful.

Arc after that:
....superpowers? really? Nuff said. Jaypaw doesn't care about life. Lionpaw is just all muscle.. quite literally cuz of his epic powarzz. and uh... whats-her-face.. she's just kinda there o3o

Last Arc:
Not worth it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you save the series?   How would you save the series? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you save the series?
Page 1 of 1