Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Confused??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 5687
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostConfused??

There will only be a leader, deputy, and medicine cat for each Clan after we get a good amount of members on this site. As for the apprentice training at the moment, I will be taking that over. I will train each new apprentice on the site, no matter which Clan they are in, until this site gets some experienced Warriors to train them. I will also be taking over 'kit to apprentice' and 'apprentice to Warrior' ceremonies at this time. So please try to get some people to join the site! Until then, these rules apply, and no one else on the site take over these duties. Please and thank you! These rules no longer apply. Thank you to all those who joined to make it possible.

~Mistpelt~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Confused?? :: Comments

No Comment.

Confused??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: